(1) Transmitter, (1) Receiver both housed in a NEMA-4 Weatherproof Enclosure with Directional Patch Antenna, Adjustable “L” Bracket for Pole Mounting up to 2″ Pole, (2) 110/220VAC to 12VDC 2AMP power supplies and setup instructions. We will supply either Internal Pigtail Cables for using your own RG59 Coax and 12VDC power cables or we can supply standard 30ft. Coax/Power cable from Transmitter to Camera, 30ft. Power cable from Transmitter to power source and 30ft. Coax/Power cable from Receiver to power source and Composite Video output. All with BNC connectors, for use with most DVR’s or Composite Video TV’s or Monitors.
- Plug & Play for easy installation
- Each system is custom made-to-order, factory pre-set and labeled so there is No Programming required
- 1500 ft. Clear-Line-of-Sight Range
- Supports ONLY NTSC or PAL Composite Video
- (1) 5dBi Rubber Duck type Omni-Directional Antenna for the Transmitter & the Receiver
- Paired ID for TX & RX for use of up to 5 systems in the same general area
- Stereo Audio Option Available, contact us at time of order if you need audio
- Great for almost any application where running cables is too expensive or not an option
- All our equipment can be powered by 12VDC for Solar, Wind or rechargeable battery applications
- Multiple systems can be used in the same area without interference
- Systems use RG59 Coax cable, we can provide Outdoor Rated Cables or you can supply yourself
- Multiple systems may be used for Non-Line-of-Sight applications to achieve Clear-Line-of-Sight
- One-Year Warranty
- Life-Time Technical Support to the original purchasing customer
We recommend to always purchase a system that is at least twice as powerful as the distance you require. Please see our Wireless Video Basics 101 or contact us via phone or email if you need assistance. With over 30 years of experience providing Wireless Video Solutions worldwide we can assist you with the design of your project by always giving you the most cost effective solution for your project.