WVC-SD Digital COFDM Hand-Held Receiver
The WVC-SD is a versatile COFDM H264 digital video transmitter.
It provides excellent distance and performance through its
range of transmission bandwidths, and it has increased spectral
efficiency in the 2 MHz and 1 MHz narrow bandwidth modes.
This is the narrowest bandwidth available in any comparable
product. The use of 4 MHz or 8 MHz modulation at shorter
distances gives broadcast-quality image definition.
The WVC-SD is particularly well suited to providing robust
wireless video links in mobile and non-line-of-sight urban
environments, to a range of over 1 km. Built-in AES128/256-bit
encryption ensures security – subject to export controls. Various
frequency bands are available within 300 MHz to 6 GHz.
An optional Power Amplifier booster allows the WVC-SD to transmit
over 1km in a non-line-of-sight environment – depending on mode
and frequency. The WVC-SD is ideal for use in body-worn
or mobile applications.
- Compatible with industry-standard CCTV systems
- Simplified installation process results in faster deployment.
- Up to 60 cameras supported on a standard COFDM signal.
- A wider choice of surveillance locations are available.
Expensive fibre links and networks are not necessary
- Error-correction coding extends range
- Broadcast-quality pictures
- Range of up to 4 km
- Narrow band and ultra narrow band
- Low latency allows for responsive remote joystick control
- Fully encrypted